Compila il form o scrivici a info@you-net.eu

* indicates required field

VIENICI A TROVARE


Visualizzazione ingrandita della mappa

Sede operativa

Via dello scalo 21/3 Bologna

Sede legale

Via De' Carracci 69/6,
40129 Bologna
Tel. +39 333 68 46 684
CONTATTI

scambio giovanile in Rep.Ceca

We are looking for participants & group leaders for an approved Youth Exchange called “Poverty in Our community“.

Number of Italian participants: 4+1 leader (age 18-26 for participants; there is no age limit for the leader).

The YE will take place in Kouty and Desnou (Jeseniky Mountains) in Czech republic in the course of 5-17 of May 2014.

Project is focused on issues of poverty and social exclusion. It is using social media as a tool to raise awareness about Poverty and its various aspects. Created through international partnership between participants we will make short film projects that tackle this issue and pose new questions in order to increase young people´s and public´s interest in this issue and to create a starting point to get people talking about poverty. The documentaries will be all free to view online and download. Beside that, through variety of workshops participants will learn about people´s lifes in poverty and share the knowledge and experience that issue. At the end of youth Exchange they will organize a movie festival for local students and representative of NGO´s and municipalities to present all the films created. A film screening will be followed by a discussion with the audience, this process helps audiences to watch, reflect, engage with the bigger picture, and ultimately, take action.The venue of the project will be in Kouty nad Desnou, one of the regions with the highest unemployment rates in the Czech Republic.

We are waiting active participants with age of 18-26, film-makers, as well as new and emerging talents, but definitely not necessary professionals:

– eager to use film as a tool to communicate with the wider

– ready to deeper understand of poverty and inequality;

– willing to facilitate part of the program activities;

– with ideas on how to promote our films created;

– voluntary bring their videocameras and laptops with editing programs (at least 2 – participants in each

– active during the course of the planning, preparation and dissemination of the project.

According to Youth Programme: 100% of the accommodation and food, and 70% of the travel expenses of all projects are covered by the project (the remaining 30% being covered by the participants). Moreover, an association quote has to be paid to YouNet as a managing cost (50 euros, but ONLY after being selected).

If you are interested, please send you CV and a motivation letter in english to team.younet@gmail.com, BY THURSDAY 17TH OF APRIL.